We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

News Disco, Closed for 2 weeks

NB Canada
Level Contributor
760 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
News Disco, Closed for 2 weeks

Just wanted to give everybody the heads up about the new NEWS disco, Princess resorts has bought it back, and it will be changed back to the original name Arieto, and will be closed for 2 weeks starting today for renovations........

NB Canada
Level Contributor
760 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: News Disco, Closed for 2 weeks

HA HA, oh yes that place, LOL

The disco is very safe, and it is on the same compound as PCP, and CCP, a trolly will take you right out there, the music is a mix, bachata reggaeton, merengue, salsa, and a bit of american

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
113 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: News Disco, Closed for 2 weeks

Caribe Princes, not sure if you would have the answer to this but I arrive there May 19th. Will it definitely be opened by then or is it closed until further notice? Thanks.

NB Canada
Level Contributor
760 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: News Disco, Closed for 2 weeks

Hi there, it closed on Tuesday this week, suppose to be closed for 2 weeks, so it should be ok when you get there.

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
113 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: News Disco, Closed for 2 weeks

Thanks!

Toronto, Ontario
6 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: News Disco, Closed for 2 weeks

regarding the clubs in PUJ...I just literally came back from the Caribe Club Princess and it was amazing.

Don't waste time going to other clubs. There is Pacha, which is at the Rui Tainu (about a 10 min drive by cab $10.US), but it's okay, not the greatest.

Mangu is actually the best one there.

Toronto
8 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: News Disco, Closed for 2 weeks

All I can say is that Mangue Rocks. Such a good time. Love the Merengue, Bachata and of Coarse the Reggaton was on Fire.

If you love to dance and have a good time you must check this club out.