We are staying at Majestic Colonial Dec 22-29 with family of 4, including 2 teenage sons. It's our first time to DR and also first time to an all-inclusive resort. A few questions:
* I'm assuming we'll want to leave the resort a couple times just for something different. I've read that the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park is a good place to visit. How would we get there from MC?
* What other outings do you suggest? Is it worth a trip into Punta Cana to see the city? Not sure how much is there.
* We'd like to snorkel. Is it likely our resort can arrange this or is there another recommendation for an excursion company?
* Anyone know if MC has bottled water or is it worth stopping at a grocery on our way there to get some?
* We would like to get wifi in our room and the only way I understand this is possible is to buy the cord connection from the hotel for $10/day and connect it to a traveling wifi station. Any suggestions on which one to buy? We have 4 iPhones, 2 iPads & a mac that we'd probably be using with it.
Thanks so much for any help!!