We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Grand Bavaro -- How do I get a swim up suite?

Winter Haven...
1 post
Save Topic
Iberostar Grand Bavaro -- How do I get a swim up suite?

Looking to go to DR for the first time for my honeymoon in March. The major travel websites do not have swim out junior suites as an option, although I did find that as an option on a british site.

Can anyone help me figure out how to ensure we get a swim out suite before arriving in DR? I don't think that there is a shortage of the swim out suites, just that they are not listed specifically on most major sites.

Calling the hotel did not help, they did not understand the question.

Thank you so much.

Morristown, New...
Level Contributor
8,142 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro -- How do I get a swim up suite?

Have you tried working with a bricks & mortar travel agent? There's also an Iberostar-specific web ta called Go Iberostar Vacations (goiberostar.com).

Mentioned in this post
Iberostar Bavaro Suites
Iberostar Bavaro Suites
10,201 Reviews
Dominican Republic
2. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro -- How do I get a swim up suite?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, December 16, 2013