We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

loreen 2004 - question for you

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Level Contributor
311 posts
1 review
Save Topic
loreen 2004 - question for you

Good morning loreen, I just asked you a question on shelley419's thread but thought that you may not go back to it to see it so I posted directly to you. I emailed the Bavaro back when we booked our trip for joining rooms because of kids, I never did get a reply back from them. I was wondering if you could give me Rita's email address so I could try her. We also will be having a birthday there and I would like to arrange for a cake so if you have any advise in that area that would be wonderful too, not to mention any info. in regards to the resort period. Thank you in advance for all your help.

Canada
Level Contributor
311 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: loreen 2004 - question for you

BUMP

checking to see if you are here today loreen???

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
200 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: loreen 2004 - question for you

Hey Flutterbuy ... I posted my response in Shelly419s posting. Let me know if you have any other specific questions. The other thing I forgot to mention was dont email until a week before your trip. I emailed Rita 3 weeks before we left (April 1st) and she responded to tell me to email again 5-6 days before we arrived. I guess they get a lot of requests :-)

Canada
Level Contributor
311 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: loreen 2004 - question for you

thanks alot loreen

well I have already emailed her so maybe she will email me back with the same response that you got, to email closer to the time. Once again thank you for your response.