We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant reservations for PPR?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
361 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant reservations for PPR?

Hi all,

For all those who have been to Paradisus Palma Real, how can I make restaurant reservations ahead of time? We leave on Saturday and just wanted to book before we leave. I emailed but got no reply. Or is there no need and we can do it once we get there? Travelling with kids so just being cautious.

Also, is their a kids club in the regular section also or just the Reserve?

Thanks!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant reservations for PPR?

Hi Smile

I would be interested in knowing the reservation availability as well. We arrive around 4 pm on a friday and would like to have our dinner plans set before we arrive.

Hopefully someone responds soon

Moorestown, New...
Level Contributor
191 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant reservations for PPR?

Hi all:). Sorry I have been running around like a crazy since we got back and I haven't posted a review yet!

And unfortunately, I'm not even sure I can help!! I didn't try to make reservations before we went (not that organized)! Somehow we ended up with a concierge of sorts with our package and when we got there we told him where we would like to eat and between what time in the evening!! He made our reservations for the first three nights that day then arranged for the others the next day!

I must say we had great flexibility with changing our reservations for dinner if we had changed our minds and wanted to go to a restaurant twice and wanted to eliminate another!

They do have a phone app - though I didn't use it from the "Paradisus" channel on tv it appeared that you might be able to make reservations from your phone! You need a password to do it!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
361 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant reservations for PPR?

Thanks....I think we'll also wait till we get there. Otherwise,the buffet and room service is always there!

We leave Saturday early morning.......can't believe it's almost time!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant reservations for PPR?

Thanks

Glad to hear you made it home safe and sound.

We will wait to make reservations too. Sounds like it is pretty flexible.

Smile - Happy flight and vacation.

5. Re: Restaurant reservations for PPR?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, December 16, 2013