We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfers in Punta Cana

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
277 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transfers in Punta Cana

Looking for a reputable company that provides private transfers at a reasonable price.

Any recommendations (based on your personal experience)?

Bavaro, Dominican...
Level Contributor
1,506 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transfers in Punta Cana

Before you book anything check with whomever you booked the vacation with as you may find its less expensive with them as part of your package, if not depending on how many of you there are taxis are readily available just the same as a private transfer

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
277 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transfers in Punta Cana

Do you know if it will be easy to take a taxi from one resort to another? The reason I am looking for transfers ahead of time is because we will be needing transportation from the airport to a resort, but are going to stay at a second resort during our stay before returning to the airport. Just want to make sure it's arranged to avoid stress later as I'm not sure what to anticipate in terms of availability and pricing of taxis.

Bavaro, Dominican...
Level Contributor
1,506 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport transfers in Punta Cana

People doing twin resort stays is common, you can arrange it beforehand with a company or just get the receptionist to order you a taxi, very easy.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,694 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport transfers in Punta Cana

Taxis ez

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,931 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport transfers in Punta Cana

Taxis are readily available at all resorts. Often, I'll ask for a taxi while checking out, and it's there by the time I walk out the front door. As for the price, it depends on which resorts you'll be staying at (because of distance).

Mark

Santo Domingo...
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport transfers in Punta Cana

There are a ton of companies here in the DR that do transfers. PM me for a recommendation.

Peterborough
Level Contributor
162 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport transfers in Punta Cana

We use Caribbean Dreams . They are very good, new vans, they charge by the car. We pay $40 to the Riu properties for two or four people total.Don't pay until you are there, and owner calls when you are picked up to say hello and see how you are doing. Very professional but not super pricey. Also you can order to have cold beer and water waiting for you for your ride. They also do tours of all kinds

Bloomfield, New...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport transfers in Punta Cana

Could use some recommendations for private tranfer companies from Punta Cana airport to resort {Majestic Colonial} I know taxis are available, other reliable companies to choose from ?? Thanks

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Airport transfers in Punta Cana

We have used IBK several times and have found them to be professional and reliable!

You can contact Bronly at - ibkservicios@gmail.com

Hope that helps!

Sheryl

DDF
Whitby, Canada
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
6,150 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Airport transfers in Punta Cana

I second IBK - wonderful company and very professional!