We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Weather...what to Expect ...Nov 2 - Nov 9

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
13,854 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
The Weather...what to Expect ...Nov 2 - Nov 9

Good morning! Seems the sun is always shining when I do these predictions! LOL A nice morning here today.

Once again, last week turned out more or less as I predicted. For the most part, we had a sunny week, with some cloudy starts to a few days...often burning off by 10:30am. Hardly any rain to speak of during the day...maybe a few random drops scattered about, but certainly nothing of concern.

Next week...according to my magic 8-ball.....(which has been far more accurate than any weather based online site)

Continued sunshine for most of the week with periods of early morning or late day cloud. Perhaps a few showers here and there...but not covering the entire region. Heavier rain...if it should occur, will occur during hours of darkness...likely while you sleep and will be short lived when it does occur...often less than 5 minutes.

Temps at a very comfortable 30c during the day and down to around 24c at night....great for sleeping! Winds generally in a calm to average state with seas welcoming those doing waterbased activities. Ocean waters are still nice and warm!!!

For those arriving this week...enjoy your vacation in Punta Cana and BRING SUNSCREEN!!!!!!

Cheers

PuntaCana Mike

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
519 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Weather...what to Expect ...Nov 2 - Nov 9

Woohoo!! Just boarded the plane here at BWI enroute to PC...and this weather forecast made me a very very happy camper!

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Weather...what to Expect ...Nov 2 - Nov 9

Great forecast.........beats what we have here in New Hampshire.

Still cleaning up after Sandy and now another storm coming in for next week.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
13,854 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Weather...what to Expect ...Nov 2 - Nov 9

How is the weather in Jamaica Bob??? LOL

Hope you and your fellow countrymen and women get back to normality soon.

Cheers

PCMike

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
825 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Weather...what to Expect ...Nov 2 - Nov 9

I've been waiting for this forecast!!

We arrive Wednesday November 7th. Our first time in PC.

Mary

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Weather...what to Expect ...Nov 2 - Nov 9

Weather in Jamaica was fantastic. Only had one morning of light sprinkles and it cleared by 11:00 AM.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
149 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Weather...what to Expect ...Nov 2 - Nov 9

Here's to hoping that we have nice weather for our trip Nov 11-17. :-)

7. Re: The Weather...what to Expect ...Nov 2 - Nov 9

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 11, 2013