We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelo Bavarro Palace hotel

Mill Valley...
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Barcelo Bavarro Palace hotel

Can anyone tell me how far from the beach the deluxe rooms and the juniors suites are? the family deluxe rooms, are they two regular adjoining deluxe rooms or are they designed as family rooms and therefore smaller than two connecting deluxe rooms? I believe that the family junior suites are two connecting junior suites but am not sure about the deluxe rooms. Would appreciate any info. thanks.

West Virginia
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelo Bavarro Palace hotel

We will be there in a Junior Suite in a few days. So, I can let you know about the Suite soon.

Mill Valley...
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelo Bavarro Palace hotel

Thank you. i would really appreciate that.

West Virginia
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelo Bavarro Palace hotel

The Junior Suite we are in (5000 block) is close to the beach. We can see the beach from our jacuzzi. They are very nice rooms. If you have any other questions, let me know as we are here until Saturday! : )

4. Re: Barcelo Bavarro Palace hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 16, 2013