We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bubba Kegs at Bahia Principe Punta Cana

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bubba Kegs at Bahia Principe Punta Cana

Hi. Just wondering if it will be possible for me to buy the famous Bubba Kegs at the Bahia Principe Puunta Cana during our upcoming trip? I am looking at paying a more than US$60 for 2 52oz on ebay from Canada. Only four weeks from our trip, so I need to get planning!! Also will there be any problems filling them?

Cheers

Frankfort Ky
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bubba Kegs at Bahia Principe Punta Cana

beachbabe try bass pro shop website think you will like the price much better, if you cant order them let me know maybe able to pick them up locally and mail to you. basspro.com/servlet/catalog.SearchResults…

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bubba Kegs at Bahia Principe Punta Cana

Kycrew. I'll take a look at them now. Cheers.

pa
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bubba Kegs at Bahia Principe Punta Cana

I got mine at Walmart---on clearance!! Pretty cheap.

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bubba Kegs at Bahia Principe Punta Cana

I just bought mine at Loblaws Superstore, less then $10.00. It's huge.

new york
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bubba Kegs at Bahia Principe Punta Cana

I just bought my bubba keg a couple of days ago at Target. they were cheap.

North East England...
Level Contributor
130 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bubba Kegs at Bahia Principe Punta Cana

hmmm these bubba kegs look pretty good.

I dont suppose anyone knows where I can get my hands on these things over here in the UK :) can't seem to see them anywhere. Under a different name perhaps?

how many litres is 52oz approx?

And if you take them with you on these AI resorts - are the barstaff perfectly happy to fill up some huge container with drinks/alcohol for you rather than ordinary glasses which I've heard are fairly small

7. Re: Bubba Kegs at Bahia Principe Punta Cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 13, 2009