We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best All-inclusive Honeymoon Resorts

Delaware, OH
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best All-inclusive Honeymoon Resorts

I am getting married in July 2013 and my fiance and I are trying to decide on an all-inclusive resort that we plan to stay at for 7 days. We want something that is reasonably priced.

I have looked at the Majestic Colonial into their new Colonial Club for Adults only opening in December.

Another is Excellence Punta Cana with the Excellence Club.

Lastly someone mentioned the Iberostar Grand Hotel Bavaro.

We are looking to relax and have a wonderful honeymoon with a great pool and beach.

Any suggestions?

Ellicott City MD
Level Contributor
2,914 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best All-inclusive Honeymoon Resorts

Iberostar and Majestic are on th same stretch of beach. Great people watching with alot going on. Excellence is about 30 mins north and very secluded. Water is a little rougher but an outstanding resort just the same.

Prices will vary with the Iberostar Grand being the most expensive. I've priced it twice and its still just a bit out of my range.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of the above 3.

Congrats and happy choosing..

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best All-inclusive Honeymoon Resorts

check out also the Zoetry,

small Bouthique styled Hotel, nice remote, great services, very nice Beach Area, perfect for a honeymoon by my taste.

congrats on the upcoming event

Mike

Sarnia, Ontario
Level Contributor
7,119 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best All-inclusive Honeymoon Resorts

Excellence you won't be disappointed.

4. Re: Best All-inclusive Honeymoon Resorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 19, 2013