We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mikes coffee shop Ocean Blue

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Abington...
Level Contributor
602 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Mikes coffee shop Ocean Blue

Read In review hours might hav changed. Does anyOne have hours and menu of what they serve?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,260 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mikes coffee shop Ocean Blue

we are just back last week and the hours were 9am till 11pm. its the most amazing coffee. it was the first place we went to as soon as we checked in BEFORE we went to our room and got some to go and drank it as we walked to our rooms.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,015 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mikes coffee shop Ocean Blue

Glad to see no changes,coffee verry important to me on holiday,one of the reasons I picked ocean blue ,hope you had a good time buchanan you seem to like the place by all your posts,do you know if thomsons rooms are 8. And 9 I'm trying to get near the quiter pool and them rooms look about right.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mikes coffee shop Ocean Blue

As Buchanan said, Mike's coffee shop was one of the highlights of my days when we went to this resort.

Yummy desserts and all kinds of coffees. Enjoy.

Waterloo, Canada
Level Contributor
96 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mikes coffee shop Ocean Blue

Going in December, and coffee is my addiction. Can't wait to try all their different kinds. Really looking forward to this resort.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,260 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mikes coffee shop Ocean Blue

yes block 8 is nearest to quiet pool and 9 is next to the other one . last year we were in 8 but this time round in block 9. either one is good. half way to beach and the lobby. we were only there 3 days and joes dad passed away so we had to get flown home on the next flight out.

so we never got to visit any of the a la carte's as we had planned on doing that in our second week there, we had also booked a fishing trip with mike fisher. next time for sure.

Bavaro, Dominican...
Level Contributor
1,506 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mikes coffee shop Ocean Blue

I'm pleased this thread has popped up I was beginning to think I was a little odd in thinking a coffee shop is an important thing in a resort, stayed at secrets royal beach and they didn't have one, stayed at dreams pb they had one but served everyone in Polystyrene cups (unforgivable to me) stayed in ocean blue a couple of years ago and mikes coffee shop was a deffinate selling point to me

Edison, New Jersey
Level Contributor
67 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mikes coffee shop Ocean Blue

Going to Ocean Blue in February...I think Mike's will have to be my first stop! Sounds terrific!

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
307 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mikes coffee shop Ocean Blue

We went there last year and I have to say it is one of the best holidays I've ever had, the resort is beautiful and the beach is to die for. Mikes Coffee shop just one word "amazing" now I'm not a lover of coffee but I am now ;-) the frozen ones are lovely. Lovely staff and a great place. We're off to Mexico next year but I would definitely return to Ocean Blue xx

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,260 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mikes coffee shop Ocean Blue

frozen hazelnut iced coffee, mmmmhhhh to die for, but look out for brain freeze, ouch

Abington...
Level Contributor
602 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Mikes coffee shop Ocean Blue

Group of us going luv coffee so Mikes coffee sounds great. Do they serve coffee in cups tO go and do they fill bubba kegs? Desserts served?? Like brownies.cupcakes and cakes??