We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Princess hotels

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Princess hotels

Just wondering if anybody has stayed at any of the Princess hotels and your thoughts??

Thanks

Grimsby, Canada
Level Contributor
707 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Princess hotels

I stayed at the caribe club princess in PC and really enjoyed my stay. Rooms werent fancy but clean and nice. The resort was beautiful and the staff were truely amazing. Would go back anytime.

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
5,844 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Princess hotels

Have been to the BP, CCP And the PCP. The PCP would be at the top of our return list form these, then the BP (but only doing Plat Club) and then the CCP (but only VIP). All were nice for different reasons.

Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
1,344 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Princess hotels

Have been to BP and CCP, like Sackie I would return and do Platinum and Vip.

Both have their points, but think I would go for the Bavaro Princess first.

St. John's, Canada
Destination Expert
for Newfoundland and Labrador
Level Contributor
3,379 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Princess hotels

I've been to the Bavaro Princess non-platinum and I would definitely return. Going platinum or not would depend on what your needs are. It is located on a beautiful stretch of beach, and the resort grounds are lovely. You can walk out the gate and find yourself in a shopping area. You can also walk along the beach to the little village of El Cortecito. The rooms are also remodelled and we got great maid service and turn-down service in the evenings.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Princess hotels

Thanks for the info.

Think this may be the choice.

North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,564 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Princess hotels

I love BP but left PCP after one night.

Bavaro Princess is a great budget hotel. I recommend VIP/Platinum upgrade if you enjoy premium liquor and a room closest to the beach. I love the ocean and rarely or never take advantage of a pool.

Bavaro Princess is a great resort. Had one of the best vacations ever there!

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,342 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Princess hotels

Much enjoyed Bavaro Princess five times over 8 years.

Might return, just unsure about the newer no dinner reservations policy, as we do not choose to pay the upgrade for Platinum as it doesn't serve our needs.

I miss BP, just don't want to go back with no dinner reservations, and don't want to pay an upgrade fee for things I don't need nor use.

North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,564 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Princess hotels

La....I wonder if you could email your dinner reservations? It may be worth looking into....It is such a great resort and you enjoyed it so much...as a return visitor your 6th visit may include being able to prebook your dinner reservations.

It's funny but honestly I don't mind eating at the buffet there or at many all inclusives. I really enjoyed the buffet at BP and the waitstaff treated us like gold! We wanted for NOTHING! The manager actually brought us gifts on our last day there. She was wonderful as was all staff at BP.

I'll be back for sure!

wisconsin
Level Contributor
819 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Princess hotels

We have stayed at the PCP twice, loved it each time. Great value for your money. Beautiful beach, excellent staff, no kids!

10. Re: Princess hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, December 14, 2013