We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SunScape the beach club song!!!!!!

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
3 posts
Save Topic
SunScape the beach club song!!!!!!

Does anyone no what the hotels song was called that they done during the day teaching the kids and the done every night on stage before and after a show

if any one knows please let me know i am desprate for that song

thanks

xx

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SunScape the beach club song!!!!!!

SunBabe you might want to come over to the SUNscape forum to ask that question:

http://amresorts.proboards84.com/index.cgi

It is a forum dedicated to SUNscape resorts.

Lots of fun folks to share the love of vacations and another place to help plan a SUNsational time!

baltobabe/mt

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SunScape the beach club song!!!!!!

SunBabe, I got this info from the amresorts board:

My fiance used to work with the STB Entertainment Staff and he actually gave me a copy of the CD which has their Club Dance song. The song is called "La Perra". I'm not sure who the artist is but I'll ask Elvin if he knows and I'll let you know. I tried to do a search on Limewire but I couldn't find it...if you really want a copy, I can burn you a CD and send it to you...

We stayed at STB in March and after 2 weeks of listening to that song atleast 5 times a day and joining in with the Entertainment crew, I remember all the dance moves...haha, sure never get sick of it!

Hope this helps you SunBabe

all the best,

bb/mt

England
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: SunScape the beach club song!!!!!!

i cant remeber if that was the one all i can remember is part of the dance moves but i cant explain them i would be very greatfull if you would be able to send them to me

tankyou very much for your help