We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Children/Teen program at Caribe Club Princess

Monticello, IN
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Children/Teen program at Caribe Club Princess

I have lots of Grandchildren travling with me and was wondering what kind of activites do they have for these programs?

Thanks!

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,897 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Children/Teen program at Caribe Club Princess

I guess it depends on their ages. There is a teens clubhouse (fuz ball and billiards) It frankly looked more like a meeting pint rather than a hang out. I didn't feel they had a lot of organization for teens. If they are big enough they participate in the activities the adults play. ie ping pong, darts, mini-golf, aqua olympics, (too windy our week but there is beach volleyball,) there is a mini-disco around 8 pm at the theatre before the nightly shows start.

the mini-club had a building and a playground. the activities are organized and the animators are a troup from France called el dorador and the staff from the hotel. we always saw them bringing the little ones around for various activites. there were about 3 supervisors for about 10 kids. they give the parents a schedule of where the children are going to be at a particular time. I believe you have to sign up your kids the day before. the office for el dorador was in the cayena building main floor.

I don't know specifics because I didn't have kids with me, but I saw the groups going by and the kids looked happy.

Monticello, IN
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Children/Teen program at Caribe Club Princess

Thanks for the info. We will have 2 in the teens and 4 in the childrens program.