We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

IBK Airport/Resort Transfers (www.ibkservicios.com)

upstate NY
Level Contributor
165 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
IBK Airport/Resort Transfers (www.ibkservicios.com)

I tried to go into Trip Advisor and write a review - but they are not listed so I am putting my review here.

I have used this company 3 times in the past -

Each time drivers were prompt, professional and courteous.

November 2010 - 2 people - air conditioned private van - pick up and drop off were perfect.

April 2011 - a group of 8 people - a larger van - air conditioned - comfortable - plenty of room - pick up and drop off were perfect.

November 2011 - 2 people - perfect as usual

I also have booked this transfer sevice for several of my friends and relatives at various time over the past 2 years - each time the service was exactly as requested.

I highly recommend this company - prices are competitive - dependable service - clean comfortable vehicles - courteous professional drivers.

www.ibkservicios.com

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
13,104 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: IBK Airport/Resort Transfers (www.ibkservicios.com)

CarolLee....

They are a very credible company used by many guests, but I can certainly relate to and understand your frustrations with a website that is just not compatable for you.

You may use other alternative companies and one that I feel very comfortable in recommending to you as we have personally used this personal driver to pick us up at the airport and to drive us anywhere we wish to go (yes - he will pick up the nice cold Presidente's for your arrival - no deposit required - just pay for everything when you arrive at your resort:

He is a terrific gentleman.

Alex - his cell phone number is 809-706-1133

He drives for Turistico Beron - he is very fluent in English, German, some French and of course Spanish.

We just all him 2 weeks ahead of our arrival, with all flight details and the number of guests and he is there at the airport waiting. He will arrange for anything you require and will also work with other drivers if schedules conflict.

Hope this does help.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

atlanta
Level Contributor
4,212 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: IBK Airport/Resort Transfers (www.ibkservicios.com)

Thanks John. May reach out to him .

We used Coco last year and it went great. I could not book on IBK's site as I wanted transport from a hotel in Santo Domingo to Iberostar Bavaro.

This year I really only want a one way from airport to hotel. Impossible to book on IBK. And I have no idea what the big difference between the numerous options on the IBK page mean.

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
13,104 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: IBK Airport/Resort Transfers (www.ibkservicios.com)

CarolLee....

No problem with the one way - you will really enjoy his knowledge of the area.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

14. Re: IBK Airport/Resort Transfers (www.ibkservicios.com)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, December 14, 2013