We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta cana Princess

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Punta cana Princess

Back from Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort and Spa-Questions?

Jerzee
Level Contributor
336 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Punta cana Princess

Burke5

Do you know the name of the suite?, so I know what to ask for when booking? Thank you very much that seems what I am looking for traveling with 2 teens and want a lil privacy for me and my husband.

Thanks again your very helpful

Long Island
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Punta cana Princess

I booked the rooms (its 2 rooms) through Liberty travel. Its the Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort and Spa. Good Luck!

Jerzee
Level Contributor
336 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Punta cana Princess

Burke5 Thank you so much, i was really have a hard time trying to find something like this at a good hotel

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
2,610 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Punta cana Princess

Hi Burke5, not sure when you are planning to travel but keep in mind that the Punta Cana Princess will be going adults only in the fall. I posted this awhile back but not sure if many saw it.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
2,610 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Punta cana Princess

Oops sorry, that was for Aprilnj.

Jerzee
Level Contributor
336 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Punta cana Princess

travelinfool

Planning on going in July, I have seen some "adults only" allow 16 and up, like the Royal Hideaway Mexico, the youngest in my party is 16.

But no worries for this July, Thanks for the information very helpful!

New York
Level Contributor
265 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Punta cana Princess

Sorry didn't get back to your post in time. We were not unhappy guest. In fact we were very happy guests. We paid for regular rooms. We slipped the guy a few bucks for a Junior Suite. They were very nice rooms but located too close to the lobby thus a trek for me w/ the kids. So we kindly asked the manager no rush buy if you have another room more closer to the beach that would be great. Patience paid off the next day we got a two room suite. That's basically it!

NC
Level Contributor
53 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Punta cana Princess

We are ready to book our vacation for next month and will be travelling with our 5 & 6 year olds. Was there a kid's club &/or lots of kid friendly activities? I was considering Breezes Punta Cana or Iberostar Punta Cana but just found this at a great price on resort vacations to go.com.

Any feedback regarding taking the kids would be very helpful. Also, how long is the ride from the airport?

Long Island
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Punta cana Princess

They do advertise a kids club but there were none that I saw although at the caribe they had an older kids club that consisted as far as i could see a building with some video games and a pool table. I wouldnt reccomend this hotel for you.

30. Re: Punta cana Princess

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, August 11, 2009