We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To angeleo02

Bethlehem, PA
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
Save Topic
To angeleo02

Hey Patti! How was Natura Park? Sorry I missed you guys. I had a great time at the Royale Suites. Are you going to post a trip report?

Peter

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
957 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: To angeleo02

PM - did you use Birth Certs with drivers license or passports? If you used BC/Drivers Lice - did it go smoothly? We were talking to some friends this past weekend and they said to get passports.

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
175 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: To angeleo02

First time on here since my return... I did write up a review, but havent had a chance to submit it yet.

Natura Park was beautiful. The beach was a bit narrow due to erosion from the hurricaine, but all in all, a great trip!!

sorry we missed you. We laid pretty low and were in bed early every nite so we could wake early for tanning. A few days of crappy weather, but the days that were nice, were totally awesome!!

Food was great, we were stuffed after every meal. Thursday we had high winds and some rain. Still it was better than Pittsburgh.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
957 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: To angeleo02

Angelo2 - did you try the mamjuana?????

Denholme, United...
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: To angeleo02

hi and welcome back, glad to hear you had a good time, when you submitting the review?

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
175 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: To angeleo02

I did try the mamajuana. it was in a shot form. it wasnt the worst thing I ever tried, but it wasn't good enough to try more. Sorry I dont have more to report on that.

I posted my review yesterday, so they said they emial me when it's getting published. it's LONG!

Clare--you'll be pleased!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
957 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: To angeleo02

Angelo2 - did you use a birth cert and id or passport?

Denholme, United...
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: To angeleo02

ooh good , what building were you in , i think we will be in a studio cause theres 4 of us, 2 adults and 2 children.

Would you go back?

Illinois
Level Contributor
283 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: To angeleo02

I got back from the Beach 2 weeks ago. The Suites /jacuzzi's are in building 1...there are 4. overlooking the pool and beach.

They are also in building 6.. there are 6 at that building. Not at the pool but overlook the ocean a little but close to the outdoor restaurants

Save Reply
9. Re: To angeleo02

Can someone please help me, I am leaving for Natura Park in a week and need to know the dress code for the ala carte Resturants???

Please respond to this post!!! Thanks