We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Conexion Transfers

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
229 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Conexion Transfers

In case anyone is thinking of using Conexion transfers allow me to give them a glowing recommendation. Our plane came in 7 hours late due to Delta screw ups. When we landing we figured there was no way there was going to be someone there waiting for us. After making it through Customs we proceeded to the transportation area and there was a gentleman with a sign with our name on it. A most welcome sight. We had not paid them a dime at this point and they were still waiting. They are very reliable and I highly recommend their service!!!

North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,542 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Conexion Transfers

Thanks Mandy!

Punta Cana...
3 posts
Save Reply
32. Re: Conexion Transfers

Hi AngKansas,

We don't offer limo service. The price from the airport to Barcelo de luxe is US$35, beteween Barcelo de luxe and Melia US$15 and from Melia back to the airport US$35. It is a private transfer so just the 2 of you. Please contact me at conexiontour@hotmail.com for more info.

Mandy

Kansas, USA
Level Contributor
331 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Conexion Transfers

Thanks Mandy and I will contact you via email.

Edmundston, Canada
Level Contributor
2,546 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Conexion Transfers

Mandy H,

Would it be the same price for a one way trip to Punta Cana Princess?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
22 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Conexion Transfers

We used Conexion for our visit last Feb. and will be using them again this coming Feb. Our drivers both directions were waiting for us with a sign at the time requested and Mandy was always prompt returning emails.. I highly recommend the service they provide.

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Conexion Transfers

Oceangirl: as Mandy stated it was no charge. Bought the driver a bottle of water a small can of Presidente and 2 large Grande Presidente for $9,,,and it was at the Shell station just outside of the airport.

Oh and the beer was ICE cold !!

North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,542 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Conexion Transfers

Just wanted to update our experience with Conexion Tours. They were excellent, on time and professional! Good drivers and the vans were clean and air conditioning worked great. No waiting.

Highly recommend them. I will be using them again!

Thanks Mandy! Email coming your way!

Waterloo, Canada
Level Contributor
396 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Conexion Transfers

We too will be using conexion tours this Feb., Mandy is very prompt with her emails, she even attached a tour list if you would like to book something in advance as well. It's always a pleasure to talk to her via email.

Cheers

Ottawa
Level Contributor
24 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: Conexion Transfers

We just got back from Punta Cana - we used Conexion for the airport transfers, and I was very happy with them. They were there when we got through customs to take the 5 of us to our hotel, and were there to take us back with no problems at all. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again for the next vacation!

Lighthouse Cove...
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: Conexion Transfers

I would like to book Conexion for next week. Does anyone have the contact info ?

thanks Joanna