We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wishing I could be in Secrets!

Alberta
Level Contributor
107 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Wishing I could be in Secrets!

For the past week I have read so many wonderful things about Secrets and I have even posted a few myself! But I really must say I am having a hard time back here at home. I want to be back at Secrets and I am going to do everything I can to try to be there in November this year! I just hope that there is not a big change over in the staff before then. The Staff they have right now is awesome. I'm not sure if Secrets Management ever reads these forums but if they do I hope they will do everthing they can to keep the staff they have as their resort will be rewarded by repeat visitors like Kevin, Shelly, Brenda, Mike and I know Playaboy will be booking another trip when he gets back from this one and of course myself and my many friends in Canada that I will be telling to visit soon as well.

Keep up the good reviews as I love hearing them. It makes things here at home just a little brighter even though I'm not there with you all having fun!

Take care,

Best wishes to all my friends at Secrets!

Lisa

Ohio
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Wishing I could be in Secrets!

Lisa:

I know you miss Secrets and I am sorry to say that time does not heal the yearning. We have been home for 3 months and I still miss Secrets just as much as the dreadful day that we had to leave the resort. Are you going back to Secrets at the beginning of November? The weather history shows the weather is better at the beginning of the month than the end!

Brenda :~)

Alberta
Level Contributor
107 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wishing I could be in Secrets!

Hi Brenda;

I am planning for the first 2 weeks in November which would be kinda cool because there would be a few of us there at that time and we could all get together maybe and have a TA party of our own...LOL... :) I will keep you posted. It would be great to meet the wonderful caring people I have heard from.

Take care,

Lisa

Ohio
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Wishing I could be in Secrets!

Lisa:

Sounds great...Mike and his wife are arriving on the 1st for 10 nights. My husband and I plan to arrive on the 3rd for 10 nights. We have not book our trip yet..waiting to meet with Kevin and Shelly for dinner when they get home.

Brenda :~)

Lima, Oh
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wishing I could be in Secrets!

Lisa and Brenda,

I am trying hard not to fret about the changes taking place or that might take place. I am hoping that the owners listen to their clients and make every attempt to keep as many of the current staff on board as possible. You can not blame those that leave for better money. It is no different anywhere you go. Money talks!!! Regardless what happens, my wife and I will have a great time and enjoy our vacation.

Mike

Alberta
Level Contributor
107 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Wishing I could be in Secrets!

Hi Mike;

I agree totally, I hope that over the next few months that those who may be going to secrets can keep the Live at Screts forum going so we can keep up on what is happening. I wish we would know if the management reads these forums and if they don't I wish there was away we could get them to because with any business if the customer is not happy and returns eventually your whole buisness will fall apart. My boss once said to me I'm not the one that gives you your paycheck it is our clients which is so true! I also think that it is very important that the staff are acknowledge for their hard work because if they aren't they will go somewhere where they will get the acknowledgement they deserve!

Sorry for the long winded reply I'm sure you get what I'm trying to say!

Take care,

Lisa :)

Perry, Michigan
Level Contributor
224 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wishing I could be in Secrets!

Lisa, Mmmmmmm November we have to ponder this.lol I miss hearing the peacocks in the morning and the roosters. I will be emailing you been pretty busy over here with the kids. Take care, Julie

Alberta
Level Contributor
107 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Wishing I could be in Secrets!

I Look forward to hearing from you!

Take care,

Lisa :)