We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in May

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
illinois
5 posts
Save Topic
weather in May

does it rain everyday in Punta Cana? It looks like the weather isn't great for May with rain.

mount dora, fl
Level Contributor
97 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in May

I predict that from May 9 through May 16 there will be sunny skies, warm temperatures and if it rains, it will only rain at night when we are asleep. That's when we will be there and that is my prediction! LOL

Lisbon,Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lisbon, Samana Province
Level Contributor
5,677 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in May

"does it rain everyday in Punta Cana?" - No, and forget about the weather forecast.

chicago
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in May

if you know the weather in may then you should be playing the lotto,,

weather changes everyday and dont go by forecast, its a tropical area so there is always a chance for a shower, so to be safe they list rain everyday

no worries

Edited: 8:56 am, April 27, 2012
N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in May

Weather will be nice with some rainy nights.

Deer Lake, Canada
Level Contributor
900 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in May

We were there last year MAY 5TH TO May 12th and never had one day of rain not even at night, it actually started to rain as we were leaving to come home on the plane, hoping for the same next Thursday when we arrive at the colonial

Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: weather in May

Hi travel girl, How was the weather when you were there ? We are going to the MC on Thursday for a week and looking forward to great weather!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
147 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather in May

I am hoping for the best wrather ever.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
147 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather in May

I am hoping for the best weather ever. I never had the bad weather expiriance at Caraibean exept for December 2010 at Jamaica - I just do not want to hapen again :-( no fun especially whe all you want to do is to be at the beach.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
147 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: weather in May

?

London
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: weather in May

I believe they have to put on forcasts rain as someone else rightly said that the weather is so tropical there more than likely will be a shower or two. But this is refreshing anyhow lol