We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 apple square deal

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
south bend, IN
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
5 apple square deal

Has anyone tried the square deal? When do you find out which resort you will be staying at? Do you find out before or after you get to Punta Cana? All the 5 apples look pretty good.

ohio
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 apple square deal

You will be notified at check in at the airport. We did one last year and were very happy. I was told that Apple owns Sunscape and that usually with the 5 apple square deal that is were you will be if availability is there. That info proved to be correct. A wonderful resort with nice rooms, grounds and a terrific staff. good luck Deb

south bend, IN
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 apple square deal

Deb which sunscape did you stay at? Are ther any other resorts nearby to walk to. We enjoy walking the beach and seeing what the other places are like.

ohio
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 5 apple square deal

We stayed at the older one, not the brand new one. Yes the beach goes for miles and miles. We visited others along the way each different than the next. We found each resort with different nationalities of people. The Sunscape had nice cathedral wood ceilings. I cannot say enough about the staff. They would trip over themselves to help you. Very grateful people. I personally do not think you can go wrong with any 5 apple. A private 1 hour snorkle tour was only 10.00 each. Enjoy! Deb

south bend, IN
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 5 apple square deal

thanks for the info. This is our 3rd trip to the Dominican, the people are great.