We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Returned Palma Real Paradisus........Any Questions

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Just Returned Palma Real Paradisus........Any Questions

I just got back Palma Real...I shall post my review Later tonight.But any questions Now

NE Ohio
Level Contributor
383 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just Returned Palma Real Paradisus........Any Questions

Who did you book your trip to Palma Real through and do you mind me asking how much you paid for the room?

New York City
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Just Returned Palma Real Paradisus........Any Questions

You can email me direct I will give you all info...javazma@yahoo

thanks

philadelphia
Level Contributor
41 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just Returned Palma Real Paradisus........Any Questions

We are traveling there in April with our 6 year old son, were there many families? How was the food, facilities and service? Any advice overall? Thank you for your help.

Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Just Returned Palma Real Paradisus........Any Questions

Hi AlwaysGrande,

We're going to Palma Real for our honeymoon in July. We're really excited for the snorkelling. Did you try snorkelling while you were there, and was it appropriate for beginner snorkellers. Also, we've been to the DR twice, but have never stayed along Bavaro Beach. We're getting pretty excited to swim in the clear, turqoise water.

Kevin and Mary

New York City
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Just Returned Palma Real Paradisus........Any Questions

Hi,

I put up our review it takes a couple of days to get approved...There are only Ten pictures but we took 70,We had Royal Service Ocean Front Room,Words Alone cannot describe the resort and staff. It was one of our best vacations,If not the best,And we have stayed at Ritz Carlton,and Four Seasons,And The Palma Real Is Right up there...Yes the Snorkling is included,In the Price,And it was great...You can email me at Javazma@yahoo and I will send you photos of our trip to much to say and see...You can ask me anything about resort. Have a Great time...