We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Palladium 18Apr-25Apr anyone

NB Canada
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Topic
Grand Palladium 18Apr-25Apr anyone

We are a group of 4 from New Brunswick Canada, heading to the Grand Palladium Bavaro and was wondering if anyone else might be there at the same time.

NB Canada
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Grand Palladium 18Apr-25Apr anyone

Debbie

We are to get into the airport at 10:45 pm on the 18th. By the time we get to the resort it will probably be midnight unless we luck in and everyone shows up on time and our flight can leave earlier. That happened for us last year and it was great.

We are in our 40's and the two girls are 20. First time for the girls and wow are they excited!! They have never been on a plane either, trip of a life time for them.

Saint John, Canada
Level Contributor
719 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Grand Palladium 18Apr-25Apr anyone

budfan,

We will look for you on the 19th then. I am in my 40's and my husband in his early 50's. We look forward to meeting you. Where are you from in NB? The girls will have a great time. One of our sons and his girlfriend went with us a couple of years ago and had a blast! I am sure the girls will have a great time.

Debbie

NB Canada
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Grand Palladium 18Apr-25Apr anyone

Debbie

We are from a place called Queenstown. It is just below the village of Gagetown. On Route 102.

Where are you from in NB?

Saint John, Canada
Level Contributor
719 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Grand Palladium 18Apr-25Apr anyone

budfan,

We are from Saint John. We have lived here for almost 27 years. Have you been to the Dominican before? This will be our 7th trip to the Dominican. We have been to Luperon, Puerto Plate and Punta Cana. We like Punta Cana the most. The beaches there are spectacular.

Debbie

NB Canada
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Grand Palladium 18Apr-25Apr anyone

Debbie,

We were at the Gran Bahia Principe last April in Punta cana and loved it.

I know Saint John very well. I graduated from Saint John High in 81.

4 weeks from now and we will be landing!!

Can you tell we are excited lol !!

Ask for Kathy or Miles from NB if you happen to be at the lobby that night when we check in.