We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Colonial Resort - Contact Information?

Connecticut
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Majestic Colonial Resort - Contact Information?

HI,

We've recently booked a trip to the Majestic Resort - May 7, through May 13, 2006. We are three families traveling together and would like to get rooms next to one another (because of the kids) Does anyone have an email address and/or contact information for the hotel? Every site I come across gives me a booking agent number. Nothing really for the resort itself. Also, does anyone know if they had adjoining rooms? How about Non-Smoking rooms? I've heard that it is predominantly Spanish speaking, think they will understand me if I request the above? We've also heard a lot of parasites and malaysia etc. Is this REALLY something to be worried about?????

Can't wait to go!!!!!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
205 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic Colonial Resort - Contact Information?

Hi,

The person I have been in contact with via email is Aurelio Sanchez.

ReservationsMajestic@majestic-resorts.com

We were able to request a non-smoking room and I do believe they have connecting rooms.

Have a wonderful time, we will be going to MC in April and this is our "first time" there.

Tammy

Pegram, TN
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic Colonial Resort - Contact Information?

I read someones posting and they were complaining about getting a connecting room. So I believe that they do have them.

Back a few years ago they had an outbreak of malaria but from what I have been told that it is nothing to worry about now but I would recommend taking bug repellent with deet with you.

I hope this is usefull and I hope you have a great time down there ..Were going in June 9-16

Connecticut
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Majestic Colonial Resort - Contact Information?

Thanks for the information. We are excited to go and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we all stay health!!!