We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Allegro Punta Cana vs. Grand Flamenco Punta Cana?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
5 posts
Save Topic
Allegro Punta Cana vs. Grand Flamenco Punta Cana?

Can anyone help me compare these resorts? I won an auction that gives me the choice. I am a first timer to DR. I would appreciate any info. Thanks!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,308 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Allegro Punta Cana vs. Grand Flamenco Punta Cana?

We always stay at Occidential Properties. stayed at Grand Flamenco for 3 weeks in December and also stayed 2 weeks last year. We love it. Never styed at Allegro in DR. Allegro is Occidential but to our experience it is rated a bit lower than the Grand Flamenco's. I believe the general area and beach is better at the Flamenco. They have a huge pool and several smaller ones. The beach is amazing and if you can, you should ask for an upgrade to the Royal Club section. You will not be disappointed. About an extra 45.00 a day per couple, maybe less if you can get them down. Enjoy your vacation.

Ontario
Level Contributor
100 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Allegro Punta Cana vs. Grand Flamenco Punta Cana?

We are doing the upgrade to the Royal Club at the Grand Flamenco in March and we were told $35 per person. How do you go about getting a reduced price?

Calgary-from...
Level Contributor
1,451 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Allegro Punta Cana vs. Grand Flamenco Punta Cana?

Hi we are booked here (although are cancelling) and everyone that I have talked to said to stay at the GF, and that the royal club is a MUST!!!!!!

Hope you have a good time