We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone have some Secrets Wedding pictures I can see?

London, Ontario
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Topic
Does anyone have some Secrets Wedding pictures I can see?

Me and my fiance are 99.9% sure we are going to get married in the Dominican. We went to Punta Cana Sunscape the Beach from Feb28-Mar6 and had a blast. We have narrowed down our selection to Sunscape The Beach or Secrets.

Secrets is adults only and Sunscape Beach isn't, so that may make or break which one we go to... (I have some young cousins).

While at Sunscape we saw about 8 weddings which were very nice. Does anyone have some Wedding pics for Secrets, or even just pictures of the wedding spots on the resort they would be willing to share so we can compare????

Ohio
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Does anyone have some Secrets Wedding pictures I can see?

Easto:

The experts on weddings at Secrets would be Secretsbride (Terry) and Bellasky. Terry can send you a link to her beautiful wedding pics.

We did witness many beautiful weddings (including Bellasky's) when we were at Secrets in January.

PS - Bellasky...where have you been???? Have not seen you post lately????

Brenda :~)

Ontario Canada
Level Contributor
787 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Does anyone have some Secrets Wedding pictures I can see?

Easto......Dreaming is right. Talk to Secretsbride she can tell you everything about Secrets. She got married there last April and Bella got married this past Jan. Both have photos and soon as they know you are asking they will give you tons to look at. Secrets is #1 for weddings in PC. When are you getting married and how many guest are you having?

London, Ontario
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Does anyone have some Secrets Wedding pictures I can see?

Date Feb 2008 most likely. We would rather do 2007, but I don't think it will happen that soon.

Number of guests is unknown.. It all depends who can afford to go.