We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradisus Palma Real-privacy

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Westchester County...
Level Contributor
258 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Paradisus Palma Real-privacy

I have heard that there isn't much privacy in the bathroom in the rooms at the paradisus palma real. I booked a deluxe suite, garden view, no royal service, no family suite. can anyone tell me about this issue? Does anyone have a picture to give me a better idea?

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
26 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradisus Palma Real-privacy

THat is true. There is a door to the bathroom but the wall has wooden söits into the room so if you are in the early romancing stage you may feel uncomfortable:) Same deal at Secrets if I remember correctly. I would not let this stop you though, the place is awesome! I posted a review of my stay but I am not sure if it is up yet.

Westchester County...
Level Contributor
258 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paradisus Palma Real-privacy

Thanks Traveler73. I looked for you post, but couldn't find it. I would love to read your review of Paradisus Palma Real.

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
26 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paradisus Palma Real-privacy

It is now up under "A True Gem".

New York City
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Paradisus Palma Real-privacy

Please Please Stop it already with this bathroom stuff.Of course its private...Come on I Just got home last night My review to come later when I get ready so much to say...And tell and I took 70 pictures so if you like you can email me direct at Javazma@yahoo.com and I send you the pictures and tell you more...We(wife)and I had Royal Service OceanFront Room...2120 There are not enough words to describe the Palma Real and the service....we have stayed at ritz carlton,and four seasons and this is right up there side by side....And yes you have FULL privacy with the bathroom Door!