We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 Day all Inclusive packages from Canada any-one ?

Calgary
Level Contributor
355 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
10 Day all Inclusive packages from Canada any-one ?

Has anyone found or had a 10 day package from Canada rather than the usual 7 or 14 day ? Any help appreciated.

Brantford
Level Contributor
173 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 10 Day all Inclusive packages from Canada any-one ?

We looked at 10-day packages on-line but they seemed more expensive and not worth the cost for the extra days. Booking 14-day seemed a better deal.

Angus, Canada
Level Contributor
272 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 10 Day all Inclusive packages from Canada any-one ?

Same opinion as Lovewaves, we booked a 10 day last year, going for 14 this year as it is a much better deal.

Calgary
Level Contributor
249 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 10 Day all Inclusive packages from Canada any-one ?

Barry,

There is hardly any from Calgary, because most charters only go to places like PC once a week, they have some to Mexico, as they flying twice a week to some places, or at least they use to, I am sure they have them from Toronto.

I always go for two weeks and find it to be the best deal as your flight and taxes are the same as for one week and I rather be 4 extra days in paradise.

Calgary
Level Contributor
355 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 10 Day all Inclusive packages from Canada any-one ?

Guess I will have to book for 2 weeks then Ha Ha. Now to find a good deal. Stayed at GP Bavaro before and loved it I will start there.

Thanks

montreal
Level Contributor
648 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 10 Day all Inclusive packages from Canada any-one ?

Did 10 days in December, first time from Montreal, it was amazing, through selloff vacations with airtransat, west jet also had the option,

montreal
Level Contributor
648 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 10 Day all Inclusive packages from Canada any-one ?

By the way also check expedia.ca and choose build your own package you find some real decent deals and you can pick as many days as you want

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
511 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 10 Day all Inclusive packages from Canada any-one ?

You could go thru expedia.ca - click on 'vacation packages' and then enter on the right handside of the screen where it says 'build your own package'

Calgary
Level Contributor
249 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 10 Day all Inclusive packages from Canada any-one ?

You can do that but you will not find direct flights from Calgary, I find the best deals always on Itravel2000 or selloffvacations

Calgary
Level Contributor
355 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 10 Day all Inclusive packages from Canada any-one ?

Yes has to be direct and as EvaCalgary has mentioned only 1 flight per week for the pre packaged vacations.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,978 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 10 Day all Inclusive packages from Canada any-one ?

take a look at b2c vacations.com

you might not be able to get direct flights but the prices are very good and you can create your own vacation with however many days you want.

for us the savings sometimes is well worth not flying direct.