We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone been to SEPC (Secrets Excellence Punta Cana) AND...

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North East, USA
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
anyone been to SEPC (Secrets Excellence Punta Cana) AND...

we went to SEPC and it was gorgeous...the ocean wasn't but we live in NJ and are used to the Atlantic Ocean (tho it is nicer than ours it isn't the beautiful Carribean blue/green).....we want to go to SERC but I heard their beach is bad...was wondering if it is worse than SEPC's beach or not.

Thnaks!

Ohio
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: anyone been to SEPC (Secrets Excellence Punta Cana) AND...

One better for you. The following link is to a website that the owner of has been to all 3 Secrets. Read her reviews and in the messege boards ask her questions.

http://www.chris-n-cheryl.com/

When are you thinking of going? SERC is going back to the owner in October so it could be hard to book.

Kevin

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
95 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anyone been to SEPC (Secrets Excellence Punta Cana) AND...

CJireh

You are the first person I have heard say that SEPC doesn't have a gorgeous beach. I have heard it is beautiful and wonderful colors. I have heard mostly negative things about SERC beach.

Anyone have any opinions on this?

Ontario, Ohio
Level Contributor
799 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: anyone been to SEPC (Secrets Excellence Punta Cana) AND...

Actually, The Caribbean and Atlantic come together at SEPC. There is a spot just south of the resort that has a coral reef that is very blue/green. The waters directly in front of the resort are rougher becuase there is no natural coarl reef to slow down the waves.

Shelly

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
143 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: anyone been to SEPC (Secrets Excellence Punta Cana) AND...

Hi,

We have been to both SEPC and SERC. We fell in love with Secrets Punta Cana. The beach was beautiful although the water was rough it did'nt stop us going in. The beach at SERC is'nt nearly as nice as Punta Cana with all the Palm Trees and we could'nt go in the water at all because of seaweed, though they try to keep the beach clear by going up and down with a tractor you just got covered when you went in. The whole atmosphere of Secrete PC is a lot more romantic. Hope this helps. Feel free to ask any other questions.