We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Excellence

BelAir, maryland
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Secrets Excellence

I can't say enough great things about this resort. My husband Eric and I went the week of Valentines day. The resort and the staff are awesome. I had read posts from people that spoke negatively about the food and resort. The motto to this story is don't believe everything you hear. We have travelled all over the world and this 6 star hotel is one of the best you will find. All inclusive , the food in the restaurants was very appetizing. There was something for everyone's taste buds. The Oceana seafood restaurant for dinner serves you two lobster tails and fillet mignon that is just succulent. I am getting hungry just thinking about the seafood that was served. They have seven restaurants , but my favorite was the seafood restaurant. The rooms were large and very clean. They turn down your beds nightly and the chamber maid made the most lovely animals daily out of the towels. We had such a great time we are planning our return trip to Secrets in January. And oh , did I mention that the staff is excellente'? Say hi to Felix each morning as he makes you one of the best omelettes that you have ever eaten. This is definitely what an island vaction should be. Pure heaven .

Bonnie Cohen-Finch

new jersey
Level Contributor
303 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets Excellence

going march 16th---can't wait.

Ontario, Ohio
Level Contributor
799 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets Excellence

Bonnie,

I am so glad you had an EXCELLENTE time! We can't say enough about our the staf a.k.a our extended family. They are by far the most generous people that we have ever met.

Shelly

Perry, Michigan
Level Contributor
224 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Secrets Excellence

Bonnie,

We are leaving March 22. Can't wait to go. Counting the days down. Glad you had a good time. Julie