We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Principe March 4th

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
124 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Bahia Principe March 4th

From a previous post it seems like lots of people are going to the Bahia Principe the week of March 4th.

My boyfriend are I are going then, we are in our late 20s. Anyone interested in meeting up somewhere?? I love meeting people on vacation, especially when you're not going with a group of people.

PS- 16 sleeps!!!!!!

Stony Plain, Alberta
Level Contributor
259 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia Principe March 4th

My hubby and I will be arriving on March 9th ....not sure how long you're staying but we'll be there until the 23rd. We are also in our late twenties and we'd definitely be up to meeting for a drink, or two :o)

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
135 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahia Principe March 4th

My wife and I (mid 30's)will be at the Bahia Principe Bavaro from March 2-9. We are not travelling with a group, and would like to meet up with other people on vacation as well.

Saint John
Level Contributor
100 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahia Principe March 4th

We are the big group going, 25 of us. We are taking a bus from Saint John NB and departing from Halifax, so we'll allready be on the party on the 4 hour bus ride. Come and hang out with us. We'll be calling ourselves Camp Canada.

Stony Plain, Alberta
Level Contributor
259 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bahia Principe March 4th

NBhiker, when do you leave.....will you and your group still be there on the 9th....I plan to look for the Camp Canada on the beach with the Canada flag...

My hubby and I aren't going with a group but would like to meet up and have some drinks and meet some new people. But I've noticed that a lot of people on this forum arrive a week before we do :(

Toronto
Level Contributor
124 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bahia Principe March 4th

We'll definitely look out for Camp Canada on the beach...we are from Toronto ourselves.

As for the smaller parties, anyone want to meet at a specific location?

15 more sleeps....!!!!!!!

Saint John
Level Contributor
100 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Bahia Principe March 4th

cjross, We will be there until the 11th. We'll be ready and warmed up for you for the 9th. We are actually 2 groups that joined together to form a big group of 25. Some in our group don't know each other. I guess one of the guys usually gets up at 6am and sets up Camp Canada on the beach with a bunch of little canadian flags. We'll see you there, look for Al.

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
135 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bahia Principe March 4th

We will check out Camp Canada as well.

As far as meeting somewhere, does anyone have a suggestion? The resort sounds pretty big...

Stony Plain, Alberta
Level Contributor
259 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Bahia Principe March 4th

NBhiker, we'll be looking for Camp Canada....if you see a confused-looking couple asking for Al.....that'll be us. By the way, we're Joanne and Craig.

Can't wait to get there!!

Joanne

Saint John
Level Contributor
100 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Bahia Principe March 4th

Excellent, I could be confused also and not remember these forums.. rum...

A.

Neenah, WI
Level Contributor
156 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bahia Principe March 4th

Hey all..we will look for "Camp Canada" as well. We are 2 charming, young couples between the ages of 47 - 56 from WI. On the count down now! Sounds like a good party :)