We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta Cana Misquitos

Florida
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Punta Cana Misquitos

I was just told that the misquitos in Punta Cana all speak Spanish. As opposed to taking meds, I would learn Spanish as a second language to ward them off with mean words.

Kingston, Ontario
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Punta Cana Misquitos

I am glad to finally hear from someone who had a good time and did not worry about the moskitos. Were they even a problem? Did you wear bug spray? I personally hate the stuff and would prefer not to wear it.

Bugs or not, I am going on the 4th of February to the Ocean Bavaro and Spa. As long as the beer is cold and the sun in hot, it has to beat Kingston Ontario in the middle of winter!!!!!!!!!!

Grand Rapids, MI
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Punta Cana Misquitos

you must be in harmony with the misquitos

Grand Rapids, MI
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Punta Cana Misquitos

you must be in harmony with the misquitos

Grand Rapids, MI
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Punta Cana Misquitos

you must be in harmony with the misquitos.

Mid NJ
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Punta Cana Misquitos

Sorry, short post as I'm exhausted from spending so much time waiting for our flight out of Punta Cana yesterday/last night...but I just wanted to write that husband and I just got back early this AM from Punta Cana. Stayed at the Bahia Principe and I saw only ONE mosquito all week! Very few bugs at all. We both took malaria meds just in case and we did not drink the tap water. We ate practically everything and I brought pepto and Immodium with me - did not need it at all! Great, relaxing vacation. Will post more later....