We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back fr Bahia Principe any Ques??

Cow Hampshire USA
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
Back fr Bahia Principe any Ques??

Just got back on thurs am. Willing to answer any and all Ques.

mchenry,il
Level Contributor
101 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Back fr Bahia Principe any Ques??

We are leaving for Bahia on Wednesday!!!

any tips you have would be great... Did you upgrade to golden? what building did you stay in??? How was check in?? I heard in ca be tough!!! How as the food??? Etc................................. I could go on for ever!!!!!

How was the weather???? LOts of rain????

mchenry,il
Level Contributor
101 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Back fr Bahia Principe any Ques??

We are traveling with 2 teenagers. Are there a lot of families there??? Was the language barrier difficult!!???

Cow Hampshire USA
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Back fr Bahia Principe any Ques??

As far as upgrading to golden.....no we didn't and we didn't see why we needed to. We were in building 15 right outside of the middle pool (which is now under construction, but may be fixed). We went with a self declared "picky eater" and she said that even she had no problem finding something to eat. Check in and out were a breeze. Just don't worry about it, you're on vaca. As far as families there are plenty of things for teens to do. I am 27 and ended up talking to a couple of teens who were having a good time. The thing about golden is that it puts u down towards the beach.....we were in the middle and found that that was where u wanted to be. If you go to the hibiscus pool tell Ismael that his boston friends say hola! and congrats on his new baby! If you want to know more just keep asking.

Cow Hampshire USA
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Back fr Bahia Principe any Ques??

oh and the weather......spot showers the first few days then nothing until check out rain all day. Hey a spot shower never lasted more than 5 min.

mchenry,il
Level Contributor
101 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Back fr Bahia Principe any Ques??

shaggy

You should post a review on the this resort, would be helpful

Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Back fr Bahia Principe any Ques??

Food and drinks are very poor, resort and beach beautiful a 3/4 stars all in told

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
957 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Back fr Bahia Principe any Ques??

Shaggy77- what proof of identity or citenship did you use to get into Punta Cana? We have our birth certs with raised seals and photo id's..... can that work for us or do we need to get passports? Other's have told me to use what we have but I just want to see how many other's traveled using just id's and bc?

Ewing, NJ
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Back fr Bahia Principe any Ques??

Shaggy, you worked for TruGreen with Fritz?

Cow Hampshire USA
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Back fr Bahia Principe any Ques??

hey pam

we all used Passports, we've had them from previous trips. All though I do know that bc and id will work.

Cow Hampshire USA
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Back fr Bahia Principe any Ques??

c.panthers I have no idea as to what you're asking. Sorry I couldn't be more help