We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room Requests at Bahia

Ontario
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Topic
Room Requests at Bahia

We will be staying at the Bahia Feb 17 -24th. How far ahead should we make a room request? We are travelling with our teenage children and will have two rooms....are hoping for adjoining, if possible - king size bed for mom and dad and doubles for the kids. I am petrified of any type of bug so really hope they can accomodate my request for 3rd floor rooms. We will be in the Club Diamond section on the Bavaro side - can anyone recommend a good building to ask for? Are there any in that section facing the pools? Also, I have two different email addresses I have picked up from this site:

info.puntacana@bahia-principe.com or

sales2@puntacana.bahia-principe.com

Does anyone know which one I should use? Thanks for all your help - after several trips to Mexico, can't wait to experience the DR for the first time.

Stoney Creek Ontario
Level Contributor
649 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room Requests at Bahia

We used the first e mail address when we got in touch with them. E mailed them about two weeks ahead and when we got the reply, printed it out and took it with us. We had room 32202 in villa 32 and it faced the pool. Had a second floor room,no bugs. Have many photos from our trip on the World is Round site at http://www.worldisround.com/articles/198437/ Lots of photos,for the menus just click on "view larger image". Liked the Diamond section very much. Have an enjoyable trip.

Ontario
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Room Requests at Bahia

Thanks for your reply, Elsiemon. Great pictures and I appreciate your information. Will send off my request today. How long does it generally take to get a response?

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,993 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Room Requests at Bahia

Villas 25 to 29 are closer to the beach.. it takes a day or 2 to get a response from the resort

I was corresponding with Laura at

sales1@puntacana.bahia-principe.com

Have fun!!

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
136 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Room Requests at Bahia

Can someone tell me which buildings are for Club Diamond? Can we request buildings 25-29 for Club Diamond?

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,993 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Room Requests at Bahia

Buildings 25 to 29 are closer to the beach, with 25 being the closest..

Ontario
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Room Requests at Bahia

BellaSky, are buildings 25 to 29 available to Club Diamond guests or only Club Golden. I am so confused as to which are which.

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,993 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Room Requests at Bahia

25 to 29 is Diamond

:)

Stoney Creek Ontario
Level Contributor
649 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Room Requests at Bahia

Hezzie, might insist on a pool view room.When we were there the rooms on the other side of the villa faced a bare construction area.All vegetation had been removed,not nice. BellaSky has been more recently I believe, maybe she could give you an update concerning that side of the resort. She has lots of useful information. We did love the place, glad you liked the photos.

Ontario
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Room Requests at Bahia

Thanks Elsiemon.

BellaSky, do you know if any of buildings 25 to 29 face the pool? Which would be the best to request? Elsiemon mentioned they had stayed in building 32, which had a pool view.

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,993 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Room Requests at Bahia

hezzie, none of these rooms face the pool, they're just closer to the beach.. We had a very decent view, we were in 29.. 25 is closest to the beach in Diamond section

look at my pics, they were taken around the building and from the balcony

http://community.webshots.com/user/bellaskye

Bahia Principe Album