We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for phone number

Ontario
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
Looking for phone number

Can anyone help me find the phone number for the Ocean Bavaro& Spa resort..I would appreciate it.

Thank You

merseyside
Level Contributor
181 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for phone number

Hi Nicky

The tel no; for reservations is :809 221 0714, The Guy who i have been dealing with is : Virgillio Acosta, this may be an office but perhaps he will give you Hotel direct. By the way there will be a dailing code from Canada..i only have from England, are you lookin to upgrade ?? if so he gave me costs..if so would you let me know to see what cost they give to you.. Or any other info as i am going April 18th.

Thanks

Paula.

Ontario
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for phone number

Thank You Mercytraveler

No I'm not upgrading, we have booked for a standard room, I will see when I get there if its to my liking..if not then i will upgrade. I wanted the phone number to leave for my family when I will be there ..in case of an emergency. We are not planning on spending much time in our room..standard room might be sufficient as long as its well kept.

merseyside
Level Contributor
181 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for phone number

Hi Nicky

Would be greatful if you would give me any info on Ocean Bavaro when you get home, Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Thanks

Paula