We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

IFA Villas Bavaro

England
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Topic
IFA Villas Bavaro

Hi, Not heard this hotel mentioned on the forum? anyone been about to go? just booked a late deal 6th - 14th Feb, 1st timers in DR, cannot wait, did not realise you need shots? left it to late? shall we chance it?

NB Canada
Level Contributor
760 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: IFA Villas Bavaro

I have been to IFA, and to the DR 4 times, heading back for 5th April 1st, you do not need shots, i dont know anyone who gets them and we go every year.You should be fine. IFA is a nice hotel, grounds are nice, however for me it was too quiet. The restaurants and bars close at 10-11 , their disco is just a restaurant turned into a disco, american music, i prefer disco's with locals and latin music. All in all it is an ok resort, btu if you are looking to party you wont find it there. The food is good, i beleive there are 3 buffet restaurants. Just my opinion....everyone looks for something different. I personally would never go back there.But to me i still enjoyed the time i was there