We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Song name-Riu Bambu...help!

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
87 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Song name-Riu Bambu...help!

Hi all,

Kind of a random question but here goes...

My boyfriend and I enjoyed a glorious week at the Riu Bambu in Punta Cana in June and in between pina coladas we'd take the water aerobics class. At the end of every class they played this popular club/electronica song that we have been trying to find again ever since! I'm not sure of the lyrics but one of the main lines sounds something like "and I'm freeeeee...."

ANY help would be appreciated. I've scoured iTunes with no luck!

Thanks in advace. :)

canada
Level Contributor
548 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Song name-Riu Bambu...help!

vacago, afraid i cant help you as ive never stayed at the riu hotels, but I know theres a site for the riu hotels that has everything from music, to videos, to staff contributions, to chat rooms, pictures etc...you name it they have it. Go on google and type in "Rusty's unofficial riu page" I believe you can also type in riubambu.com and it will automatically take you to the site, if not go to google and type those words in, they list all the songs they play there, so maybe you'll be able to find it, and if not..maybe other songs that will bring you back! hope this helps!

islandgirl2

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
87 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Song name-Riu Bambu...help!

thanks, islandgirl2, i will check that out!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
87 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Song name-Riu Bambu...help!

fun site...brings back happy memories. sadly, the song is not there. i don't think it's a riu resort song, and i'm 99% sure it's in english...

anyone??