We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Excursions

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Upstate New York
Level Contributor
66 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Secrets Excursions

My husband and myself plus another couple will be at Secrets beginning March 1st. I'd like to do an excursion while we're there. The dune buggy or four wheeler ride sounds interesting. Can anyone comment on these? We also like to snorkle.

I'd like to take a day to try one of these excursion but I don't want to travel a great distance.

Ohio
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets Excursions

The Dune Buggy tour is $80 dollars per buggy. The buggy holds 2 people. They are located by the scuba hut.

Tour last 2 to 3 hours and you leave the resort in the buggy. You will be taken through the countryside and to a Indian cave and little village. We consider this one of 2 side trips we tell all our friends to take. The other is the Outback Safari. The Outback tour is all day though.

Picture of buggy:

www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html…

Kevin

Upstate New York
Level Contributor
66 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets Excursions

Thanks for the response, Kevin. The dune buggy excursion looks like lots of fun. It's exactly what I'm looking for - something that leaves from the resort itself. I don't want to wast any of my precious vacation time traveling a great distance to hook up with a tour operator!

Ohio
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Secrets Excursions

We took the Dune Buggy excursion at Secrets last week...had a blast! Make sure you ask for Peter...he will sent everything up for you. It is a nice excursion because it is approximately 3 hours and therefore does not take you away from the resort for the entire day. Tell Peter that Tom and Brenda said hi.

Brenda :~)