We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sirenus Tropical

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
107 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sirenus Tropical

Anyone going to this resort between Jan 24th and Feb 7?

Ontario
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sirenus Tropical

ME!!

30th to Feb 6th

I'll be spending my 30th birthday there with a friend....WAAAHOOOO!!!!!!

plymouth england
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sirenus Tropical

hey girls, do me a favour, let us know what you think on your return, me the wife and me two girls (8 & 3) booked to go 17th March for 14! have a happy holday!!!

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
107 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sirenus Tropical

Yes, I will let you know after our return. We were there 2 years ago at the Sirenus Cocotal. It was great, obviously, or we wouldn't be going back again. The Cocotal had rooms as compared to Tropical has suites. Same beach, dining, bars, etc. and everything was fabulous!! Make sure to bring an adaptor.......not same as plug in's that we have here. I will let you know how this trip was after our return......any questions now, please don't hesitate. 4 more sleeps and we're outta here!!!! Can't wait.

plymouth england
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sirenus Tropical

thanx sandie, just a bit nervous about the girls, they,ve done spain and the balerics ok, this will be their first longhaul so hoping it,ll be worth it! have a great time!!!

London UK
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Sirenus Tropical

the resort is beautiful my review should be on site soon I've posted already

SK, Canada
Level Contributor
50 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sirenus Tropical

Flossy, Did you happen to notice if the little beach "snack hut" (not owned by Sirenis) to the left of the hotel was there? We are going Feb.17 and are wondering about ocean fresh BBQ shrimp. Thanks.

Sudbury, Ont
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sirenus Tropical

Hi!

Yes, we are 4 couples arriving there from Ontario on Feb 4. We are really looking forward to it, despite the malaria threats, and now the Norwalk flu virus. Do you remember if we had to pay for a room safe there?

Ontario, Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Sirenus Tropical

Hi I will be there JAn 30 to Feb 7. Iam from HAmilton, Ontario. We got switched resorts last minute. I have read mixed reviews about the resort, but you always have to make the best of any vacation. See you at the swim up bar.