We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Menus for Majestic Elegance?

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Restaurant Menus for Majestic Elegance?

Does anyone happen to have copies or photos of the menus for resturants at the Majestic Elegance?? Thanks

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Menus for Majestic Elegance?

Menues at restaurants change quiet often, part of the reasoning is simply that some of the products are seasonarily available, not all around the Year.

I could send you a Menue of a specific Resort Restaurant Today and when you arrive next week it changed, would not be worth the Time spent to post such.

Mike

Midland, Canada
Level Contributor
3,468 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Menus for Majestic Elegance?

Is there a link somewhere?

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant Menus for Majestic Elegance?

a couple weeks ago a bordmember posted links to the Menues, yes, but you need to use the search funtion here, i don't remember the exact words of the Topic.

maybe search something like "Majestic Menue"

Mike

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant Menus for Majestic Elegance?

Got a few menu pictures in our albums from our last 2 trips to Elegance. Here are the links.

outdoors.webshots.com/album/578652871dIHUgV

outdoors.webshots.com/album/575406466udCwup

-Brugal

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant Menus for Majestic Elegance?

that's the needed Info, Marc.

I knew a Brugal Drinker can be trusted, he he.

thanks for sharing.

How's the lil Princess doing, x-mas presents ready?

Mike

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant Menus for Majestic Elegance?

I took some video of some of the current menus when I was there last month. I'll try and post them this weekend. But, as others have said, the menus change. I have noticed from trips in April and November for the last several years that they are seasonal besides.

Brugal--hope all is going well for you. Haven't seen any posts from you recently. Glad to see you're back.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant Menus for Majestic Elegance?

Brugalette is wonderful Mike and looking forward to seeing you and Tania again. I was up until about 11:30 last night assembling a play kitchen that Santa is going to bring her. This thing was about in about 100 pieces with CRAPPY directions. Was a fun assembly!

Hi desi. Everything is great here and I hope the same for you!! We're officially booked back at Elegance for May 10th-17th. Hope we run into you there. :-)

-Brugal

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurant Menus for Majestic Elegance?

Brugal--We haven't been able to make up our minds about dates yet. We might just miss you. It's looking like 4/28 - 5/10. We were hoping we'd get to actually meet you and the lovely family.

9. Re: Restaurant Menus for Majestic Elegance?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, June 17, 2011