We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dodgegirl - before you go ....

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hamilton,On
Level Contributor
490 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Dodgegirl - before you go ....

Hi Denise

Just wanted to wish you a safe, happy, relaxing vacation. Hope to see you on the 21st. 7 more sleeps for us !!!. Glassgirl

Manchester, New...
Level Contributor
790 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dodgegirl - before you go ....

Hi Glassgirl,

I'm sure you've read the latest reviews,they are getting better YAHOO! I'm almost ready just a few last minute things to pack. Thanks for wishing me a nice vacation! Now do you arrive on the 21st? What time do you expect to be at the hotel? Get back to me so we can make plans to meet! Denise

Hamilton,On
Level Contributor
490 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dodgegirl - before you go ....

Yes, the latest reviews are awesome. Just what we needed to hear. We arrive at PUJ airport at noon on Sat 21st, so I'm hoping we'll be there by mid-afternoon??

Manchester, New...
Level Contributor
790 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dodgegirl - before you go ....

Glassgirl,

I'd say between 2-2:30 you should be at the resort. We usualy hang out at the pool bar late afternoon for a couple of drinks. I have dark brown shoulder length hair and 5'3" tall hubby has dark brown hair, tall and big. Are you coming with a hubby or boyfriend?

Hamilton,On
Level Contributor
490 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dodgegirl - before you go ....

My husband and I are coming ALONE for our 25th anniversary (first time vacationing without our 21 and 13 year old EVER). We'll find you around the pool bar, then. I'm even shorter than you, shoulder length hair, light brown/blonde. See you there.

Manchester, New...
Level Contributor
790 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dodgegirl - before you go ....

To bad your 13 yr old isn't coming.My son Alex is almost 13 and he wonders if there will be kids his age at the hotel. It's funny that your celebrating25 yrs I've been with my hubby 25 yrs and married for 19. Too bad that we leave the 22nd. I look forward to meeting you. Ohh... My hubby is Canadian too.

Hamilton,On
Level Contributor
490 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dodgegirl - before you go ....

Hi again...just sent you a PM.

glassgirl