We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from the grand paradise bavaro,any questions?

Petawawa On
Level Contributor
49 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Just back from the grand paradise bavaro,any questions?

Just returned from spending 2 weeks...fire away:)

Philadelphia
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back from the grand paradise bavaro,any questions?

How was the Grand Paradise Bavaro Resort in terms of things to do around and out of the resort? How was the nightlife outside the resort in Punta Cana?

Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Just back from the grand paradise bavaro,any questions?

Hope you had a great time! Did you do any excursions? If so.. any you would recommend?

Petawawa On
Level Contributor
49 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just back from the grand paradise bavaro,any questions?

Hi

We had a wonderful time. I thought 2 weeks would be too long but we really didn't want to leave. There is lots to do there, don't worry you won't be bored. We did a snorkeling trip, parasailing, rented speedboats, and went on the jurassic safari tour. Also spent lots of time relaxing on the beach with a cerveza in hand. There is also a water sports area where you can sign out snorkelling equipment, boogie boards and catamarans. When is everyone going??. I am so jealous....i hate the snow:(

Petawawa On
Level Contributor
49 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just back from the grand paradise bavaro,any questions?

Bring On The Sun

Sorry, I just re read your post. Out of all the excursions I would most recommend the Jurassic Safari Tour. Email me at christie_jame23@yahoo.ca, if you want to see any pics from that tour or pics from the resort. I have lots and lots of pictures..gotta love those digital cameras:)

Ashland, Kentucky
Level Contributor
137 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Just back from the grand paradise bavaro,any questions?

How was the food?rooms? Did you go to the other neighboring resorts, Palladium Palace?