We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which building to choose at Riu Bambu

12 posts
Save Topic
which building to choose at Riu Bambu

We are going to the Riu Bambu in February. Which building should we request that would be the best? Close to the beach is what we normally like. Any suggestions?

Also, any suggestions on items that we really do need to bring from home to make this trip pleasant?

Toronto
Level Contributor
649 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which building to choose at Riu Bambu

We stayed in Building two upper floor ---this is closest to the beach!

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which building to choose at Riu Bambu

When are you going in February? We are going Feb. 17-21. I heard building 2 was good and to choose the top floors.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
42 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which building to choose at Riu Bambu

We just returned from the Bambu a couple of days ago. All the buildings are a short walk to the main building, beach, pool, etc... But a few are right next to the theatre/bar and would be quite noisy until after midnight. If you like to go to bed early, ask for a building away from the theatre.

For children, bring a few pool toys. Also bring an insulated mug for your drinks. There are no magazines available in the airport and few at the hotel, so bring your own reading material from home.

Have fun!

henderson
Level Contributor
778 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: which building to choose at Riu Bambu

BUMP FOR cincinatiiiiiiii...have a great vacation!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
398 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: which building to choose at Riu Bambu

My husband and I will also be there in Feb... 12th to 19th! I also heard that building 2 is the best.