We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Returned yesterday from Bahia Principe - questions ?

Nyon, Switzerland
Level Contributor
8 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Returned yesterday from Bahia Principe - questions ?

Returned from week at the Bahia Principe Punta Cana. Top resort and can answer questions.

Mentioned in this post
Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana
Grand Bahia Principe...
7,427 Reviews
Dominican Republic
MISSISSAUGA , CANADA
Level Contributor
105 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Returned yesterday from Bahia Principe - questions ?

Thanks for the quick reply. I am having 35 guests and still some more might join us last minute.

How is the temp. at night. would I need to bring some warmer clothing as well.

thanks

Kathy

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: Returned yesterday from Bahia Principe - questions ?

Kathy.....When is your wedding. I have been in Punta Cana in April-early June and July. All 3 times the weather was always warm, and at night time never needed anything lone sleeved at all. If you are going anytime after mid-March you should be fine. Having a wedding with 25- 50 guests is perfect. You will still be able to socialize with all of them and keep track of people still.

Mentioned in this post
Punta Cana
Punta Cana
Dominican Republic
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,956 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Returned yesterday from Bahia Principe - questions ?

Hi Phill.....

I think our friend may have a new favourite resort now.................

Secrets Excellence Punta Cana......

watch for the review comming soon.

Terry

Mentioned in this post
Excellence Punta Cana
Excellence Punta Cana
13,979 Reviews
Dominican Republic
Ontario Canada
Level Contributor
787 posts
1 review
Save Reply
24. Re: Returned yesterday from Bahia Principe - questions ?

Hi Terry.....If think you are right!! I hear the wedding went well for Bella. I wish I could have been there. She is such a sweet gal. I have just booked 2 Cuba weddings in the past 2 weeks to photograph. One in April and the other in Nov. These type of weddings are a blast to do. We still have to get together to discuss our joint ideas. Phil

Kathy.....Sorry I didn't mean to confuse you I sent a response to this thread from home and another from work. Photoman is still me. I had some work done on my home computer and my old name came up by mistake. If you have any questions on how these destination weddings take place please just ask. I usually cordinate times etc. with all my weddings I photograph here at home in Ontario and also do when I go south as well. Example the resort usually have the flowers show up about 30 minutes before the wedding and if you are planning any photos prior to the service it doesn't leave much time. I had that problem last year in Mexico so I had to make her a bouquet until they arrived. You should have a great time at your wedding. Also Terry here is awesome as well for wedding planning. She could give you some great ideas to make your day even more perfect. She got married at Secrets last year.

Ps. Make sure you get great photos,,,,it's one of the few things you get to keep after the wedding. I cannot stress that enough.

Good luck Phil

Mentioned in this post
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,956 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Returned yesterday from Bahia Principe - questions ?

Thanks Phil...xoxoxoxox

We will talk soon, Got lots of stuff to discuss with you.

Are you going to be at the Wedding show this weekend in TO?????

let me know

Teryanne@aci.on.ca