We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leaving in Jan. & no vacation pkg!

minnesota
3 posts
Save Topic
Leaving in Jan. & no vacation pkg!

I got a trip to PC as a gift and a relative is letting me & hubby use his timeshare, I booked my own airlines and now I see how everyone is worried about hotel tranfers from airport, should I be making arrangements for shuttle to hotel before I get there? I am doing it all on my own! and does anyone know if Occindental Allegro vacation club time share is seperate or different from their hotel and or resort? I am afraid I will be asking to go to the wrong place! Help!

Vancouver BC Canada
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Leaving in Jan. & no vacation pkg!

I'm guessing that the best person to ask would be your relative who's letting you use his timeshare, as he should know those details (exact location, transportation options he's used in the past while there, etc).

Grimsby, Canada
Level Contributor
2,238 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leaving in Jan. & no vacation pkg!

Hi, lucky you! we met a couple at Coral Canoa that were using someone else's timeshare too. All they had to pay was the all-inclusive ($35 a day)They were in the same resort as us, just had diff. coloured wristbands. I'm guessing you would have to arrange your own transportation...turquoise 95 is right, I would check with the person who gave you the gift. Have fun!

Mentioned in this post
Canoa
Canoa
64 Reviews
Dominican Republic