We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back from Royal Suites at Grand Palladium. Pictures on...

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York, NY
Level Contributor
286 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Back from Royal Suites at Grand Palladium. Pictures on...

Overall a nice vacation. Beach/pool great, service excellent, food was dissappointing.

Based on the food I probably would not return.

Based on beach, service, and room the stay was excellent.

Let me know if you have questions. Send me your email and I will send you the link for our photos.

Canada
Level Contributor
183 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Back from Royal Suites at Grand Palladium. Pictures on...

tsiritium, please send me the link to your pictures...my email is frenks@telus.net

Thank you.

West Hartfod, CT
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Back from Royal Suites at Grand Palladium. Pictures on...

I am heading there in Feb. Please send link to photos to mreo98@yahoo.com Thanks!

New York, NY
Level Contributor
286 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Back from Royal Suites at Grand Palladium. Pictures on...

you should have those shortly...

Bathurst, Canada
Level Contributor
1,613 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Back from Royal Suites at Grand Palladium. Pictures on...

Would love to see your photos also.bigdan@rogers.com

NYC
Level Contributor
365 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Back from Royal Suites at Grand Palladium. Pictures on...

Me too !

cynthiacob@msn.com

BTW, how fierce was the Bikini LOL!

New York, NY
Level Contributor
286 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Back from Royal Suites at Grand Palladium. Pictures on...

There you go...

Robinsgirl, the bikini I had ordered from Victorias secret wasn't the truly fierce one. It was nice enough though.

The really fierce bikini from VS got delayed by a snowstorm and didn't make it before the trip. Oh well, I'll save the fiercest one for next time! lol.

Enjoy the photos of the beautiful blue water

NYC
Level Contributor
365 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Back from Royal Suites at Grand Palladium. Pictures on...

Try ritchiesswimwear.com for the next trip.

Gonna look at the photos now...

I have finally booked a place, The Bahia Principe, however this may change if I like what the Palladium has to offer.

Canada
Level Contributor
183 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Back from Royal Suites at Grand Palladium. Pictures on...

Tara, what room number were you in? Was it on the 3rd floor or second floor. Were you happy there?

New York, NY
Level Contributor
286 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Back from Royal Suites at Grand Palladium. Pictures on...

Lovelife, see my response in an earlier post regarding the room below

"We are staying at the Royal suites GPP in the Presidential suite. The suite has 2 levels. The bottom level has a 4 poster bed shower, toilet, couch, sitting area, terrace and outdoor sitting area. The upstairs has a chaise lounge and a terrace with a jacuzzi tub. I cannot tell you how magnificent the ocean views are from here. Simply spectacular.

We were originally booked at the Palace in a deluxe room (not a loft or junior suite) and it wasn't what we were expecting. The tub was right next to the bed and everything was wet.

After speaking with the Apple rep, she was able to get us into the Royal Suites. Octavio the manager here at the R.S. is a very good person and an excellent manager. He did the right thing by us and made us as comfortable as possible.

As for the service, I think its pretty good. The buffets are ok, not fantastic, but nice enough. With the R.S. you get unlimited a la cartes. The nice thing is that when we were at the palace, all the restaurants were totally booked for our entire stay. Meaning that they are reserved for guests of the R.S. and if you are staying at other parts of the complex, you would be very lucky to get an a la carte at this busy holiday season."

The room number was 5042.

Hope this helps -T.

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,034 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Back from Royal Suites at Grand Palladium. Pictures on...

I always want to see people's pictures! Please send link to kaki.ulan@sasktel.net.

Thanks!

Kaki