We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valubles on Bavaro beach - Warning

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
U.K
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Valubles on Bavaro beach - Warning

Just returned fron The Punta Can Princess.

One guest took his passports to the beach- don`t know why!.He went into the sea came out and they were gone.

The next day he had to make a 4hr plus trip to Santa Domingo and fill in some forms.Then make the 4 hr trip back.So he could get his flight the next day.

So be warned.

Manchester, New...
Level Contributor
790 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Valubles on Bavaro beach - Warning

What kind of ding dong would bring his passport to the beach????????? To cheap to rent a safe in his room???? Gee $15 bucks for a safe or bring my important things on the beach tough call...........

Guess this person like to give himself a hard time!!!

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
614 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Valubles on Bavaro beach - Warning

really... oh my god... change your plans everyone... crime is rampant and out of control... and I felt I could take my wallet to the beach and leave it unattended while snorkeling... what a bummer...

Bathurst, Canada
Level Contributor
1,613 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Valubles on Bavaro beach - Warning

When I travel I don't even bring my jewellery with me just my watch.All important documents right in the safe with my money .I just bring a little bit with me every day.Mind you nothing has ever been stolen from me on the beach.