We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KAKI your awsome

Ontario
Level Contributor
170 posts
Save Topic
KAKI your awsome

of all the people in this forum you are always positive and very upbeat and pleasant thanks for the positive outlook on everything. I am going to punta cana in jan staying at Ocean Sand which has had mixed reviews I really hope it is good anyway thanks for the great attitude.

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,081 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: KAKI your awsome

Thanks what2do!! How can I not love hearing that!

My friend loveallinclusives recently returned from the Ocean Blue (neighbour to your destination) and loved it. The bones are well in place for your vacation to be grand. The beach there is beautiful and the resort looks tres cool.

I am not all that fluffy and don't just look for the sunny side. But my thing is that if something isn't really perfect, it's likely funny and that's just as good for me! I hope both of us don't get sick during our vacations, since that can colour one's experience, and let everything else fall where it may.

I love leaving Canada in January!

Kaki

Loveland
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: KAKI your awsome

I agree with you, what2do, Kaki is AWESOME!!!! I'm so, so glad to be able to call her my friend!!! She's a "treasured gem!" Please stop your worrying, what2do!!

love