We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do I get to Secrets from the Airport (PUJ)?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta
7 posts
Save Topic
How do I get to Secrets from the Airport (PUJ)?

Hey everyone,

We will be landing in the afternoon this Sunday and I was wondering what was the best (safest) way to get to Secrets from the hotel?

Is it resort-sponsored van, city bus, taxi, etc.? Also, where do you catch it from the airport and how much money should we pay/tip.

Thanks

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
9,947 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: How do I get to Secrets from the Airport (PUJ)?

Safe and reliable taxis are available 24/7 at the airport $55US - $60US, 1 - 5 pax, Tip as you see fit.

Or Resort Limo $$$

Or Helecopter transfer $$$$$

Gregg

Atlanta
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How do I get to Secrets from the Airport (PUJ)?

Any info. on the buses? Also, how do you know which taxi is safe. I've heard stories of everyone trying to get you in their taxi once you arrive at the airport.

Thanks

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,956 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How do I get to Secrets from the Airport (PUJ)?

Does your airline not provide a transfer to the resort from the airport,

(you should check)

If all else fails phone the resort and arrange a limo airport pick up. It is $150.00 US (and worth the money IMHO)

1 (809)685-9880

They take you straight to the resort

non-stop while you sit in comfort in the back with a bottle of champagnne......

When you return see who is going at the same time and split the fare.....

Just an idea, after all it is the holiday season soooooooooooo treat yourself.

Happy Holidays

Terry

aka SB

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,253 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How do I get to Secrets from the Airport (PUJ)?

Personally, if you have the money, I would choose the helicopter ride at least one way. It is cheaper than the limo - 144.00 per person and is a ride you will never forget. It also only takes 20 minutes versus about an hour and you get there first to make room switches before anybody else if you need to. If you are going through a tour company such as Apple, they should have a bus to take you to your resort. Check with your travel agent.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,956 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How do I get to Secrets from the Airport (PUJ)?

Actually the limo is priced for two people and the helecopter is $144.00 per-person

Yes the helicoptor is amazing...

but it is double the price.. and I personally would rather spend that money on a massage.......

It all depends what you feel is importaint to you on your vacation and what you want to get out of it.

Just a thought!

SB