We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going to caribe club princess2/06 with kids (ages 12, 9...

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
going to caribe club princess2/06 with kids (ages 12, 9...

Hi, I am going to the Caribe club Princess Feb. 24th, with the kids. Was the resort geared for kids? How was the kids club? Was the club supervised where your kids can stay there? What building or set of rooms would you suggest, being we have the 3 kids with us. What building/room was centrally located? We have been to Punta Cana the past two years without our kids, we wanted to introduce them to Punta Cana. The past two years we went the beaches were beautiful and the water was pretty calm. I hope it will be when we go. How long did you wait on line in the morning for reservations to the restaurants? What time did you go to get on line? I appreciate any advise you have, especially for the kids.

Thanks

3kidsjnt

Dover Delaware
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: going to caribe club princess2/06 with kids (ages 12, 9...

Just returned from Cairbe club Princess last night. My kids 9 and 13 never went to the kids club. There was plenty to do right around the pool , volleyball at the beach and in the pool, basketball, the kids club was supervised for the under 12. Staff also search out kids to get them engaged in activities. Every night they had a mini disco for the under 12 where they could play games and dance. Mini golf cousre only for day time use. Felt very safe not having to supervise my kids constantly.They made friends and played. Bring snacks(very exspensive there) and a jar of peanut butter and jelly and bread. My kids did not care for the food . Breakfast was good at buffet. YOu could get grilled chicken at the bar on the beach hot dogs and hamburgers. We did not wait at all to make reservations there was someone in the lobby of our set of rooms every a.m. 830-1200 . We stayed in room 2116 great location !!it was a suite 2 queen beds and a roll out coach great location close to everything. Shows each night too but most of it was in Spanish or French and we did not understand it but they started late 945 and after a day on the beach we were tired. Beach is beautiful crystal blue, not calm but no problem getting in the water good for body surfing or boogy boarding. Any more questions let me know. You do not need a lot of clothes we brought way too much stayed in swimsuits most of the day,Men had to wear long pants for dinner but saw jeans too, no shorts .